This morning breakfast came by in the form of a chocolate, PB kind of shake.—Shakes have been my breakfast everyday this week because I have been getting my workout done first thing in the morning.
Good thing protein shakes are so versatile.. I don’t think I could ever get sick of them. Ever.
In the mix.
- 1 3/4 C. Almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tbs. Ghirardelli cocoa powder
- 2 tbs all natural PB
- 7-10 ice cubes
- Handful of spinach (optional)
After the gym I came home and whipped up some GF old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 C. Oats
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 C. water (for thinner oats add more water)
Heat in microwave for 3 minutes stirring each minute to prevent over flowing
- 2 tbs vanilla protein (or you could use 1 tbs of desired sweetener)
- Sprinkled with chia seeds
- Topped with frozen blueberries
And I have been so busy crossing of some to-dos its time for LUNCH!
Q. Do you put spinach in your shakes?
Q. What is your random Oatmeal mix in?