creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{welcome bagel thin}

Hey everybody! Hope your having a great morning! The twins woke up happy and EARLY.. In the past I have kind of bragged that they sleep for EVER.. sometimes I even have to wake them up.. but that was not the case this morning, At 6 am B woke up and about 45 minutes later T was up. They ate and played..So instead of hanging out in bed while someone (B) kept whacking me in the face.. I figured I might as well get up and make some breakfast since there was no way I was going to get back to sleep!
4 egg white
yellow pepper
diced mushrooms
spinach

Topped on a whole wheat bagel thin

With a smear of goat cheese

Get in Mah Belly!!

Now, we are all sitting and enjoying our breakfast
with one of these
{frostingless cinna bun}

And some Baby Einstein 
But I really think they were more interested in moms cinnamon roll ;)