I just can't decide rather I want to cut my hair a little shorter or grow it out longer.. I have this controversy every time my hair appointment rolls around. I love all the short hair styles but something about the fact that I wear my hair in a ponytail almost every day makes me decide against it. Lets face it, as a mom, there is no time for me to deep condition, brush, blow-dry, style, flat-iron, pomade, and hairspray my hair.. let alone be in the shower longer then 2.2 minutes.
*sigh.. to snip for style? or not to snip?
I think for now.. I'll decide over a plate of parsnip.. fries.
Parsnip fries are similar to Rutabaga fries.
Rutabaga on the right------ Parsnip left
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- cut the top and end off the parsnip
- Peel the parsnip
- Cut into shape of fries
- Spray pan with canola oil and spread the fries out and spray them with canola oil or olive oil.
- Sprinkle with your favorite seasonings (I used Mrs. Dash)
- Place in oven for 15 minutes
- Turn and back for 15 more minutes and continue until desired softness is achieved. It took me about 3 turns.
These are a perfect side to any sandwich.
To Parsnip... is always a good decision