creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, January 20, 2011

And so it begins...


Moab Half is 58 days away, 81/2 weeks.. Time to get on that whole training thing.. I have shorter runs throughout the week. 2 rest days and long runs on sat. wish me luck!

Pre-workout today- 1 Cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, blackberries with cinnamon! 


Lunch- Salad beast
Lettuce mix of Romaine and Spinach, 8 oz of grilled chicken, 2 scoops of fat free cottage cheese, mushrooms and carrots with a Tbs of hummus. Drizzeled with Balsamic vinagrette. Flavor FULL explosion. 
I love it.

Hope your all having a great day so far! 

2 comments:

  1. I am doing the Moab half too! I did a half in 2008 and I am excited to be back in the sport of running!
    yikes-moab is coming FAST! Where are you staying? and have you run this course before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my first time doing this course! Im so excited!! I have heard nothing but good things. But expect cold temps at the beginning of the race.

    ReplyDelete