creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Date night with Accountants

Tonight was Brents holiday work party!

It was held at The Lion House in SLC, UT for the 3rd year. We love the Lion House and practically

It has such a homey, yet elegant atmosphere. There are several rooms available for different parties and is a very popular location for venues, including business parties, birthdays and even wedding receptions!

lionhouse

source

The dinner was buffet style:

  • Roast beef with Gravy
  • Chicken with some sort of sauce
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Red Potatoes
  • Green Beans
  • Pink Jell-o Salad
  • And of course the famous Lion House Rolls!

Dinner was sub-par. I feel like I can’t give a 100% review on it because I’m still following my THF plan so I chose not to indulge on this meal after a few comments that it actually wasn’t as good as it used to be. The rolls and honey butter although were still raved about!

I was only able to snap one picture of the meal, I was caught in small talk and enjoying the evening with Brents co-workers.

IMG_0688[1]

Peppermint cheesecake and gingerbread cake was served for dessert was served promptly after dinner.

Afterward we played an elephant gift game and I received this cute little decoration and a root beer candy cane!

IMG_0689[1]IMG_0690[1]

The lion house is located in Temple square so  we got to walk we around and see a few lights on our way back to the car.

IMG_0692[1] 

IMG_0687[1]

BTW I want to go on a carriage ride. Wouldn’t you?

I got a little excited over this candy display!

Can you spot a snowboarder?

IMG_0685[1]

He is made completely out of CANDY! Pretty impressive huh!

It was a great night out!

Something you may be interested in?

Holiday survival guide: Fitsugar

AB workout with no crunches!: GPP fitness

Fitmixer Boot camp GIVEAWAY!