creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Monday, December 17, 2012

Be the GOOD.

My friend posted this today on FB and I love it.

I want to get it, and frame it in my home.

15460_10151909893419119_1676681715_n

This is how I want to raise my children. I want them to know that in spite of the tragedy that occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Although, it was horrible and nothing can bring back the innocent children and adults that were lost. The power of the community has come together in memorial to reflect on their lives.

It’s hard to not dwell on the negative and sad things that happen, but lets not forget that good things can come from the worst situations. But not just that, there is a lot of good things that happen in the world to.

Here is your reminder, to BE THE GOOD. Be a good example to those around you, offer your services to others, open doors, make a meal, babysit a friends children, etc.

.Cherish the little moments.

To the victims who lost their lives at Sandy Hook Elementary school and their family and friends: You have my tears, my thoughts and my prayers.