creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Survey

I love Surveys! When I was younger I would make up surveys for myself in my journal sometimes. {fact}. I love going back and seeing answers to my questions and how they have changed or still the same!

I have seen this Christmas survey floating around the blogosphere and couldn’t resist.

Here ya go!

1.  Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?

I am loving the STRAIGHT NO CHASER 12 days of Christmas!

But I also like to sing along to all the good old Christmas Classics.

2.  Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?

RUN! I usually get some sort of new workout clothing item and so I like to test it out. Brent loves to run with me on Christmas as well!

3.  What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?

Christmas Crepes!

crepes

4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?

Making Christmas Sleighs. This one I have sort of adopted since being Brent and I got married. His mom does this every year and I love it!

sleigh

AND our annual ugly sweater party.. that we are sadly for going this year…Sad smile

63452_10150106358485490_3125756_n

My sisters and I last year!

5.  Real tree, fake tree or no tree?

mmmm.. Both. Don’t care as long as I have a tree. I love decorating it (the first timeWinking smile) But to buy a fresh tree every year is kind of expensive so I have a fake! Pre-lit, thank you.

6.  Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?

YAY!! Every. Single. Year. My G-ma gives all the grandkids matching pajamas.

26714_440365690489_5629116_n

7.  Where do you spend the holidays?  Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?

EVERYWHERE… My dads side does a extended family party, Brent's mom does a family party, Christmas eve at my grandmas AND Brent's dad, then Christmas day at my dads.

Fun Right? Not complaining. I do love it. Its crazy, but it makes that’s what the holidays are all about!

9. Open presents all at once or take turns?  The picture for this question could also double as the weirdest present you have ever opened?

We take turns so we can each see what everyone got! Especially when we do white elephant gifts. I got a real life MOUSE once. Yea. that was epic. I threw the box in the air and my grandma spent a few weeks trying to catch it… eek.

10.  Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?

christmasmovie

Its my real life.

Now its YOUR turn!

Answer one, two, three or ALL!

1.  Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?

2.  Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?

3.  What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?

4.  Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?

5.  Real tree, fake tree or no tree?

6.  Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?

7.  Where do you spend the holidays?  Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?

8.  Food that you always have during the holiday season?  Favorite Christmas food/treat?

9. Open presents all at once or take turns?  Stockings… yes or no?

10.  Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?