creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Friday, December 14, 2012

Broken Hearted

I’m dedicating this post to all who were affected by todays event in CT. It breaks my heart and I can not imagine the pain that is being felt by the parents and family members of all that were affected. No matter what religion you are I hope this picture brings peace to you.

154752_652834743811_1100388991_n

I’m holding my little ones a little closer today.

With all the evil that is happening in our world today, it scares me for what my babies have to deal with as they go through this life.

I promise to do my best and raise them right. Our children are our future, and are the light of the world.

babies

Have a great Friday night and spend it with those you love in memory of those that were lost.

xoxo