creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

 

Happy Fathers Day!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I’ll be doing a race re-cap soon of Wasatch back Ragnar soon. It was a crazy, fun weekend.

Right now, I want to give a special shout out to my dad today, for the amazing person he is. He has always been a light in my life. He is always working hard to make sure everyone is happy and healthy. The things I love about my dad is that he is willing to drop what he is doing to come help or be with his family. He always works hard to make sure our family is happy and he my on call fix it man. He has always made me feel important and has honored my own decisions and values. He raised me right. 

 

print-251

He loves being a “pa-pa” to little T & Bee and spoils them just like every grandpa does.

IMG_6538

Brent's dad has been through a lot this past year but he keeps a positive outlook on his own life and he is willing to help anyone one of his children out whether it be financially, spiritually or emotionally. He is a great listener and is always looking for ways to serve those around him. He loves to spend time with T & Bee as well and will just call me on a whim and ask if he can come get them so momma can have a break.

IMG_6837

Now, this man is all mine. He is my baby-daddy. Brent is an amazing father to our two little ones. He drops everything when he gets home from work to play with his kids. He is always thinking of fun activities to do with them and new things to teach/show them. They love their daddy to pieces.

IMG_6262

IMG_7063

Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads and Grandpas out there!

We are leaving today on a jet plane to spend time with Brent’s family in Lake Mead. Watch out Vegas!

Catch ya’ later friends!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice tribute Cand. Sounds like they are just as lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a sweet post. I think it is amazing to watch your husband become a Dad. Makes me love my husband even more! Have fun

    ReplyDelete