creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl and Chobani Winners!

Wow! What a crazy weekend! If there is one thing I love about the weekends is not really having any plans at all but is it just me or are those w-ends even busier? But any weekend is a good weekend as long as it contains running, family, friends and food!
Brent and I had a little date night with just the two of us! We got tickets to the Jazz game from my MIL. They played the Lakers and it was a great game!! JAZZ WON!!
IMG_5716[1]
And I got a Red Mango fix!
IMG_5714[1]
IMG_5717[1]
So if you were on earth today, there was kind of a big game going on..
Super BOWL time!!
This was our first year hosting a super bowl party at our home. I got to work on Friday getting all the shopping done and started the prep work this morning.
On the menu:
  • Macho nachos
  • Citrus Salad
  • Chocolate covered strawberries
  • 7 layer dip (Stadium Style)
  • Mary’s Crackers with Hummus
  • Berries
It all came together easily, and the stadium was a huge hit! via pinterest
DSC_0219
The second round of macho nachos on the other hand…
IMG_5721[1]
Yes, I completely forgot about them.. yes, there was flames, and my fire alarm may have gone off..
#FAIL.
The spread was complete! Friends brought drinks, yummy pumpkin bars, chocolate banana bread, cookies and chicken wings!
DSC_0224
DSC_0223
The salad was a spring mix with pears, grapefruit with goat cheese and light balsamic dressing.
DSC_0221
Hummus crackers and chips- Mary's Crackers are seriously addicting! SO GOOD!
DSC_0216
I totally got this off pinterest. LOVED how they turned out!
DSC_0218
You can never go wrong with football chocolate covered strawberries!
Winners of the CHOBANI CHAMPIONS is..
True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result:35Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Jess n JakeFeb 3, 2012 07:34 PM
Chocolate Chunk of course!!! I want I want!!! I'm a follower!
AND--
True Random Number GeneratorMin: Max: Result:11Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Life's a BowlFeb 3, 2012 06:25 AM
I just tried the Cho kids honey-nana flavor and loveee it! Would love to try the chocolate chunk...
Jess and Allison please shoot me an email asap with your contact info ASAP! candice@bodyofamother.com
CONGRATS!

1 comment: