Good Morning friends! Hope your all off to a great start today! However, how many of you were still full from all the food consumed yesterday?! I woke up close to 8am and was not the least bit hungry for breakfast. I’ll take that as a sign I overdid it a little yesterday..
But knew I better eat something so I wouldn’t become ravenous later.
Breakfast was served.
GF Oats, and a protein shake
- 1/3 C. GF oats
- little bit of vanilla protein powder from 1 scoop
- 2 tsp. Almond Butter
Vanilla Protein shake
- 1.5 C. Almond milk Vanilla Unsweetened
- Remaining Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C. Spinach
- 8-10 ice cubes
- Pinch of cinnamon
10 things you can do today for a healthier, happier you!
1. Drink A LOT of water today! After all those treats yesterday you want to flush out the system.
2. Get rid of all your leftover super bowl treats! I sent most of our leftovers to work with Brent! Out of sight-out of mind!
3. Get your workout in today! After food overload yesterday, we are probably feeling a bit sluggish today. Get moving and you will feel better!
4.Kill Germs! Go through your house with a sanitization wipe and give every door handle, railing, and light switch a good scrub to get rid of pesky germs that could cause a sickness.. Who has time for that?
5. Get Pretty! Take 10 minutes and curl your hair, do your makeup, or paint your nails. This is something I rarely take the time to do. But I always feel better about myself when I do.
6.Plan a healthy dinner! With a Lean meat, veggies, and a healthy fat.
7. Don’t eat anything processed today.
8. STRETCH! Try to touch your toes.
9.Park far away. Take that last parking lot stall and burn a few extra calories walking in.
10. Turn on some music and dance around with your kids- I do this almost everyday with B and T and they absolutely LOVE it!
Q. What are YOU going to do today to make a happier, healthier YOU?!