creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grateful

Today I am grateful for where I am in this life.
I am grateful for having such a wonderful husband who works hard to support our family and his never ending understanding to put up with me.
Yellowstone 08

I am grateful for my children and their sweet personalities and the joy they bring to my life each and every day.

I am grateful for my family. My step-mom, dad and siblings. Including all my in-laws for their never ending love and support.



I am grateful for great friends and their inappropriate texts, never ending laugh fest and amazing understanding and friendship.


I’m grateful for my health and the ability and strength I have to do what I love every day.

I love thanksgiving because it is that one day of the year I actually sit back and reflect on the important things in life. Oh yes, and eat way to much pie, turkey and more pie.


And finally, I am thankful for all of you. Thank you for your contribution and support to bodyofamother! I read each and every comment, email, tweet and give thanks for every single one of you. I can't tell you all enough how much you guys inspire me each day. Thank you!!
Enjoy today, enjoy being with your family and friends. Be thankful for everything and everyone around you!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment: