creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Repeat

Last night, my sister in law, Charla and I went to see pitch perfect. I saw it last weekend and I’am sure I will purchase that movie when it is released!




I can’t get enough.


LOVE this show. If your into chick flicks, comedy, singing and dancing this show is right up your alley. Its right up there with “How to lose a guy in 10 days,” “Matilda” and “Mean Girls”.---{Don’t hate}
I believe I am the only person who did not go to a Halloween party this weekend.. But don’t worry, we have one tomorrow, Tuesday and of course Wednesday! I have yet to find a costume…
Talk about procrastinating… I am excited to get T and B all dressed up!
Today, we all slept in! {much needed} then made some omelets for breakfast!


IMG_9959[1]

The rest of the day was spent cooking and prepping meals because I know my week is going to be a little crazy, so I wanted to be sure to have healthy meals ready to go!
I also had to make a Sunday treat for the fam!

IMG_9966[1]


It can’t be fall without Pumpkin Cookies! Each one of these cookies has 50 calories! I want to make a little change to them before sharing the recipe..


Since it was almost 70 degrees today, we decided to take 2 mile walk around our neighborhood.


IMG_9963[1]IMG_9961[1]


If your wondering why T is holding those two jeeps, its because he takes them EVERYWHERE we go.. the grocery store, shopping, gym, walking, nap, and to bed. They are never farther then 2 feet from him.
This may of also happened this weekend.


IMG_9888[1]


I have this whole fashion thing down pact.

Tomorrow is day one of a 3 week challenge at GPP!! If you need some accountability over the next few weeks, especially with Halloween in the next few days get in on this.


Question of the day:


What is your favorite movie of all time?