- Laundry- Washed.. took upstairs. I have yet to fold and put away..
- Clean Bathrooms- Mirrors check, counters, check. Toilets......
- Mop/sweep kitchen- did it. Then T&B spilled syrup that I had hiding in the pantry from our Christmas party.. Now my floor is sticky and so were they.. Put I got to cross off dishes..
Teach Pump Dishes-see...
- Find Maxi dress- FAIL, 3 stores and nada...
- Pack- ha.
- Create posts for next week Pictures taken. Now to type. +1 more recipe to create!
- Find Subs- 2 no's and about 10 no response. #expected.
- Pick up Invites and address for twinners birthday- Never made it.. must get in mail before we leave!
AND this is only the first half.. I have to work in the morning, so as soon as I leave I best be getting to it.
with a little help of course...
After class I hurried home because Mom & Dad #2 were coming over to eat some grub & learn the twinners nightly routine!
Meet the most gracious, helpful, amazing couple EVER! Matt and Jaclyn have been friends of ours since High School! Jac and I danced together in High school! At our birthday party last week she totally jumped at the chance to tend the babes (in fact she offered!) & I honestly feel 100% comfortable leaving T & B with them! They both love them and aren't hesitate at all! Which is amazing since B has become a bit more clingy to mommy lately. I prepared a feast, okay, not really just the usual dinner around these parts.
Salad- Made by Jaclyn!
Grilled Chicken and Salmon
Sweet Potato fries (HOW-TO Post Coming Soon!)
Veggies via steamable packet.
I originally planned on making some brownies to but didn't get to it. Maybe tomorrow? (just add it to the list!)
I'm off to write up a few blog post to share while I'm gone AND also I have some AMAZING guest post for you all to keep you entertained and hopefully I'll be able to pop in a few times while we are in Kaui! (rumor has it there may be free wi-fi!)
Q. Is anyone else a halfer to doer? (if that makes sense?)
Q. New Maxi dress?, Hat?, New Sunglasses?, or swimmer? Which do you prefer before a fun trip?