creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Friday, March 18, 2011

Time to Run!!

Just wanted to holler before heading out! We are leaving in a little while for MOAB! I'm all packed, my playlist is perfected and garmin charged. LETS GO! I'm ready to run!

Here is my playlist if your interested in a killer run list!








It will rock your socks off. 
and hopefully get me through 13.1 miles.

I am going to miss waking up and snuggling with these two.

love her bed head!

Ill be back Sunday night with Half-Marathon Recap!! 

Have a good weekend!!
and GOOD LUCK to all that are running! 


3 comments:

  1. YAYYY! Good luck!! Question- how quickly were you able to get back into running after the babes? Any tips/tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you! And, that playlist does look great. I have a bunch of those on my iPod, but you gave me some other great ideas. Have a great race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! Aw, those babies are just precious!

    ReplyDelete