creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, March 10, 2011

bean hater

Hey everyone! Last night, Brent came home early from work so we could have some family fun. It was much needed and well, going out to dinner and target is fun. okay. We hit up Chipotle for dinner, Brents brother won free meals so we took full advantage. His fiance and my FIL came to.




It was nice because NOBODY was there.


No lines and we had the whole place to ourselves. Now, your all going to think I'm crazy sauce.. but its true. I kind of am. But I don't really enjoy mexican food. (jaw drops now) no, it actually gets worse, I HATE beans.. Personally, beans are great in the fact they are a good source of protein and fiber but I think they are furry. So I can't handle'em. Not all beans. Just mexican beans, such as refried beans, pinto, and black beans. I'm a texture person and beans are just furry. So because of my hate of beans, lack of brown rice. I didn't really want to order lettuce with salsa.. and just engaged in some adult conversation. Because its nice to speak something other than boo, goo, and ga. all day.. ;) Although I did snap a pic of their delicious looking food that were poisoned with beans.

Brent confirmed that Chipotle is a great and healthy restaurant and actually prefers it over Cafe Rio. 
Me and my little helmet head boy. Shortly after this picture was taken he had a blowout. How awesome is that.. So I spent the next 10 minutes cleaning him up and ended up having to take off his jammies. Can't lie that when we came out the employees gave me a crazy look cause I was holding a naked babe with a helmet. Oh well. You just make do with what do do does.. 


After, Brent had won TWO  G.C. to my favorite store.. TARGET. (a mothers dream) 
note: you can secretly buy cute clothes and pretend they were groceries.. but I never do that..... ;)
My sweet and wonderful hubs gave me one of his G.C to get whatever I wanted. 
After the excitement settled I started browsing for what I wanted to spend it on.
I chose these.

comfy cozy and remind me of toms. But for half of the half of the price of  for real toms. Navy blue and creme stripes. I LOVE THEM! and haven't taken them off all day. Maybe one day I'll get a pair of toms.

I had a great run this morning, should of done it outside but I'm not comfortable running by myself in the dark

these 5 miles felt great, and I didn't have to stop and blow nose ever mile either! Fabulous. 

Breakfast was another EGG SCRAMBLE.. (I am loving these.)
New fav breakfast!

veggie overload
In todays mix was 5 egg whites, broccoli, red pepper, celery, kale (I'm out of spinach)  and some avocado. 

Much on the TO-DO list today. I'll be back later with a readers request and we are having special visitors tonight after I teach BA! Whom I can't wait to see!!!








2 comments:

  1. Don't like Mexican beans?! Chipotle is delicious. Their guacamole is amazinggg. Glad you guys had a nice night out and what cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Blog! I love Low Key Nights Together like that. I can't go to Target and NOT buy something for myself... & yes I totally blame it on groceries... However I think Josh is catching on! I can hardly believe how quickly those adorable babies of yours are growing up! Ahh, precious! I need to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete