creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday catchup!

Saturday was SO busy!! After an awesome Body Pump class, we spent most of the day doing this..
3 brothers... 3 little league football games.. in 3 different places.. makes for a crazy saturday! I had a orange dreamscicle shake post gym and snacked on a lemon luna bar at one of the games.. needless to say by the time I actually got a meal I was pretty hungry.. So I made it home at about 4 and devoured another monster salad. It didn't disappoint.
Last night I had a little get together at ARELLA's. It is located in Bountiful, UT.





It was delicious! I ordered the mozzarella, tomato & basil salad! 

and shared the margharita pizza
Whole wheat crust!, tomato, mozzarella cheese and basil.. I see a trend.. 
& my other friend got the BBQ chicken which was delicious as well!



I had a great time with my friends! It was nice to get out with the girls.. You definantley appreciate it more when your a mom..
Then I headed up to finish watching the UTAH football game vs. New Mexico.. they dominated.. hopefully we can achieve yet another PERFECT season.. Go UTES!