It wouldn’t be the holidays without cookies right?!
Lots of cookies.
These little gems are whole-grain and low fat. So healthy you can have two.
White Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies
- 1/2 C. All purpose flour
- 1/2 C. Whole Wheat flour
- 2/3 C. whole Wheat flour
- 2 Tbs. Wheat Germ
- 2/3 C. Old fashioned Oats
- 1/4 C. Shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2/3 C. Applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/2 C. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C. Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 2/3 C. Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 C. White Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Mix the first 9 ingredients together in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl beat with electric beaters the remaining ingredients
- Combine and using Tablespoon to transfer balls to greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 12 minutes.
Cookies are easy, affordable, delicious and make great neighbor gifts!
Q. What is your favorite holiday cookie?