How could you not.
I mean raspberries are the best fruit known to man and pancakes are like fluffy, delicious cakey, carby deliciousness..
These ones are actually gluten-free, light, low carb and dare I say… freakin fantastic?
Makes: 3-4 pancakesIngredients:
- 1/3 C. Coconut flour
- 2 T. Gluten free rolled oats- may sub normal but obviously won’t be gf.
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1/3 C. Almond breeze unsweetened vanilla milk
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 T extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 C. (Handful or 2) Fresh/frozen Raspberries
- Combine all dry ingredients together besides raspberries
- Combine all wet ingredients together
- Mix together then gently fold in raspberries
- Mixture will be thick!
- Pour onto hot skillet and cover with lid and cook for 3-4 minutes, these pancakes will not bubble like bisquick. Flip and repeat on the other side
- Top with the remaining raspberries you didn’t eat while they were cooking.. and a little almond butter, banana, maple syrup, whip cream, ice cream, chocolate.. I’m being flexible here folks.
Best breakfast since ever.
As I was driving around tonight I started to notice peoples Christmas lights… I love Christmas lights but I have limitations..
Lets chat shall we?
Colored “Christmas lights”?
I'm talking the strings of pink, blue, orange, green and red.
3 out of 5 of those colors do not ring Christmas to me..
Really?.. Pink? Valentines
blue and yellow? I don’t even know?
Green and red.. sure, that’s Christmas but not with pink, blue, yellow and orange..that’s a party.
I guess it depends on how you actually display it. Colored light bulbs in icicles form stringed around your house.. you just crossed the line.
I more of a simple person.. My favorite combos are red and green, white and blue, red and white.. just plain white is always fancy but you throw in all the colors and I just think you could get away with keeping them up all year around.
Q. What is your favorite Christmas light combos?