creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Friday, June 10, 2011

..Personal Pan Pizzaria..

First I want to note that I  my husband.. improved the comments. So now you don't have to deal with those lame... lame.. LAME word verification dealios, You do not need a gmail acct. Just put your name and comment! Instant and Easy. I love comments! Keep 'em coming!
Erica- you totally win best "commenter", If you guys haven't been to her blog yet. Go stop by and say hi!

Okay, ready. lets roll.

The best part about running in the summer...

Sprinklers to run through!
Some people run around them? I don't know why... your already sweaty. Its hot outside. You could use a refresher right? So just be immature and take the opportunity to feel like a kid again.
I think we all need to act like a kid again sometime,  So next time your running go ahead and go through the sprinklers and then turn around and go through them again :)
After my run, I was still feeling kidish & wanted pizza.
Sorry, little ceasars' your 5 dollar pizza does not even do justice to this.
I found this recipe here.

..Veggie Pizza..



Crust:

Preheat the oven 350 degrees

  • 2 c almond meal
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbs coconut oil 
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1.5 tbs finely chopped fresh rosemary
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

Simply mix all the ingredients together. Until a dough ball is formed.

Take the dough and press it out with your fingers onto a pizza pan.. or if you don't have one I just used a cookie sheet. 


Bake for 20 minutes. 

While the crust is baking, prepare your toppings

Toppings

  • 1/2 c. Tomato sauce ( I just used marinara sauce)
  • 1 green pepper
  • 1/2 C. purple onion
  • Tomato
  • Avocado
  • Sliced grill chicken 
  • *whatever toppings you want!



In a skillet I steamed the peppers and onions for about 5-7 minutes

Sliced my tomato and avocado and grilled the chicken. 

Once the crust is done, all that is left is to top it off. 
Marinara sauce, green pepper and onions,

 chicken, tomatoes and avocados! 




now don't you feel like a kid again. 



Now give me a cupcake :)





1 comment:

  1. haha Thanks! ;). I love running through the sprinklers! The only time I don't do it is at night when the water attracts the scary SC bugs. That pizza crust looks amazing. I just book marked. I've made cornmeal crust but never almond meal. Getting ON this! Have a fantastic weekend

    ReplyDelete