creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Sunday, June 5, 2011

late night bloggin..

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend!! Ours was busy as usual! Now that the babies are busier, I'm blaming my poor blogging skills on that. Thanks for understanding! Our schedules have been a bit on the cahrazy side lately. Hopefully they jump back quick. T & B have been little troopers though!
This weekends highlights:


  • Date night to Les Mis- I have a secret love for broadway plays. In fact we already have tickets for wicked and it doesn't release until next summer!! 

all fancied up! 



  • Body Pump/Dirty dash.. duty called, so I taught class instead of participating in the race.. but it sure looks like my friends had fun! (if there is a dirty dash race in your area YOU need to sign up!) Life changing. really. Although so is Body pump. In fact, this class was epic and I am still sore! 




  • First BBQ with friends and the babies first dum-dum

yum! we love sugar!!! 



  • T had his 3rd tooth break through! ... ROUGH. no pic.. its one of his top teeth and he just does not hold still for mom to get a good shot. B hasn't had even one yet.. I will have to do a tips for teethers post.. (would you like that?) although this is my first round with it.. so I'll tell you my secrets if you tell me yours. 



  • Twins first time at the zoo! I'm pretty sure they made good friends with the monkeys..


mom.. were not to sure about these tigers.. 


  • Great G-pas birthday party


So not a lot of food creating this weekend.. I did however make something I haven't had in a loooong time!


A berry shake! 

In the mix:


  • 1 cup almond milk
  • handful of frozen blueberries
  • handful of frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
  • 6 ice cubes 

You can never go wrong with one of these cups of deliciousness for breakfast, post-workout or even dessert!

It was a great weekend and even looking forward to the week to come! Due to the fact we have a little vaca at the end :)

Q. Any teething questions? advice? etc. I will include any and all tips in my "tips for teethers" post! I work in a pediatric dental office so any ?'s about baby teeth are welcome.

Q. Whats your favorite animal at the zoo?
I love the little monkeys and would take one home if I didn't already have two. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT weekend to me! Date nights are always amazing :) The kiddos look OH so cute! Can't get enough. I would LOVE to see a teethers post. And I go for smoothie cups post workout/for breakfast on the regular. They're perfect during the summer. Favorite animal at the zoo? I love hippos :)

    ReplyDelete