But back to business.
These cookies are delicious and yes, it has fat in it. BUT its healthy fat! You need fat to burn fat.
Healthy fat = a healthier YOU!
You will notice there is somethings missing in this recipe.. Flour, sugar, butter...? Yes, there is nada.
And yes.. they are good, in fact.. they have the girl scout cookie affect.. you just can't eat one.
- 3 C. Almond Flour (okay.. maybe i lied about the "flour" part.. but almond flour is just ground up almonds.. not actual flour)
- 1/2 C. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 C. Agave Nectar
- 1 small banana
- Dark Chocolate Chips- as many as you want... I used about a cup.
- 2 whole eggs (don't be to shocked it isn't egg whites.. )
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- In a medium bowl- mix all dry ingredients
- In a small bowl beat eggs, agave nectar, and vanilla extract together
- Pour egg mixture to dry ingredients and add melted coconut oil and banana to mixture and mix together.
- Fold in desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Consistency will be a little runny. Spray cookie sheet with canola oil/pam. Place about 2 T. dollops, evenly spaced of the dough to cookie sheet & Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
don't mind if I do ;)