creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, May 3, 2012

“Hellth” Week

Hey Guys!! Wow.. It has been a busy week!! In total, since Monday- I have taught 8 classes, completed 4 “Hellth” week workouts, 6 1/2 hours of dance and plenty of mommy and wife duties.

I have received quite a few emails and questions, I will get back to you, just give me a few days.Smile

It “Hellth” week at GPP and these workouts are NO joke. I actually took an ice bath today to try and alleviate some of the soreness. “Hellth” week is one of my favorite weeks at GPP, every workout is challenging and I am completely drenched in sweat at the end of every one. 

hellthweek

source

If your wondering what this whole “GPP” thing is I do click here to learn more about it.

This morning when I woke up I realized I did not move an inch last night.. and I’m usually a toss and turner.. Every muscle in my entire body aches. I am loving it. I get a crazy sense of accomplishment at the end of each of these workouts. The community feel that GPP brings, motivates me to push harder and gives me a burst of energy to get through the WOD.

If you want to give GPP a try, Check out this!! Now, you can do GPP at home!

gppsynergy#1

source

Try it for free, join the community and reach your fitness goals. This site is amazing!! There is a new workout everyday, complete with tutorials of each movement with direct, short instruction so you can get to work! This site also provides weekly meal plans, and expert articles full of common Q & A. You don’t need to go to a gym to get a workout done! With the full body, functional movements this site provides will get you fitter faster then any globo gym. THIS is cool. It works for everyone, the busy mommy, the full-time employee and students.

gppsynergy

source

I have been part of this community for almost 2 1/2 years and I believe in its program and I know everyone can benefit from it to. In fact, I want you to.

Hellth week started with this workout, then this one, then this and today was THIS. Todays workout was one of my favorites because the clock keeps going and each round seemed to go by quick!.

If you are wondering what the whole 6 1/2 hours of dance is…

IMG_7081[1]

Momma is bringing back the pom-poms!

I was given the opportunity to dance at a Utah Blaze game tomorrow! I danced for the Blaze as a Harley Davidson Blaze Dancer for 3 seasons and I loved every second. I miss dancing and performing and I am excited to dance tomorrow although I ‘m a bit rusty... The alumni dancers met together Tuesday and Wednesday night to learn a dance that we will do at half time.

411614_414467608578478_100000457283801_1485924_241170268_o

Now, I have NOT danced for 4 years.. the only thing close to would be zumba or body jam.. does that count?  So learning this fast paced dance is sure testing my skills… Its all for fun anyway right?.. 

I love all these girls and having a blast dancing with them again!

I’ll post some performance pics ASAP!  We perform tomorrow night!!

Hope your all having a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it should be HELLth week every week. Just sayin. I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLth Week has been pure HELL! LOL! But I'm lovin' it too!

    GOOD LUCK at your perfomanace Candice!! That is awesome!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete