creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, October 7, 2010

shake it!

Hey, my peeps, Its almost FRIDAY! Yeah! I can't wait.. Don't we all look forward to the weekend?!
This morning started off fabulously
Pre workout: 
Naner with some AB! 
recycled pic...I was in a rush out the door so I didn't snap a pic. 

Off I went for a great Body Pump class! After class, I did a about 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill..It was pretty uneventful, I took it pretty easy and kept about the same pace, speed 7.2 &  incline 1.5 for the majority of the time. I'm starting to work up my endurance for distance. Time to get training again for a marathon.

Post Workout 

A choco monster


1 scoop Elite whey Gourmet (I lurve it.)
1/2 banana
1 tbs of fresh ground PB
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup of water ( I ran out of almond milk)
Ice

Lunch was pretty much..
Oatmeal..with some honeycrisp heaven 
Can't go a day without it..
Okay.. it was just the fastest thing I could whip up at the time :)

Snack:
Was on the go.

Thank you Luna.. and yes, tomorrow I plan to give myself a manicure. ;)

I had dinner planned.. but we are in the process of selling our house and someone wanted to come through and check out the casa.. so I had to clean up and get out.. (cross your fingers and hope that they buy it!)

So this little guy will have to wait until tomorrow!


And the title explains what I had for dinner
I decided to shake it up..

With a Green monster.


1 scoop of elite vanilla 12 hr
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 tsp of xanthan gum
Spinach.. Lots and LOTS it
and don't forget the cinnamon :)
and of course the ice

Hope you all have a great night! I'm still working on the at home body circuit.. its coming stay tuned..its amazing..

New favorite song: Stuck like Glue by Sugarland..