creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Pump up the Jam}

Pump up the jam, Pump it up like the new beat thats comin...(sing it)

As promised here is a new playlist to get you through your workout! I played with it last night and ran my socks off..


1. Just Dance- Lady Gaga; warm-up (feel free to dance)
2. Live Your Life (clean version)- T.I. featuring Rihanna
3. 3 Brittany Spears
4. I like it - Enrique Iglesias (I LOVE IT)
5. Green Light (feat. Andre 3000)- John Legend
6. Pain- Three Days Grace
7.Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake 
8. Whats love got to do with it- Tina Turner
9. Situation- Yazoo
10. Explosive- Bond
11. your love is my drug- kesha
12. king of anythng- Sara Barielles - cool down 

Please Tell me YOU watch MODERN FAMILY.. 
and yesterday you did some
"TROGA"  hahahaha... "you never heard of troga?" if you missed that episode (Strangers on a treadmill) .. please watch it..
and don't forget your blue stretchy pants ;)

Packing is kickin my booty.. but still SO EXCITED!! Today, I'm taking down cribs and hopefully collecting more boxes.. I'm running out!!

Lets rewind.. yesterday  preworkout I enjoyed this delicious treat

half of banana with some Creamy new PB



I did a little warm up on the treadmill

And then I hit up another GPP workout

40 kb swings 25/35
40 squats
40 O.Z pullups
40 lunge steps
40 OH db presses 15/20
40 KB high sumo 35/54
40 triceps OH french press 15/25
40 back ext
40 tick tocks (20 per side)
40 db biceps curls 15/20
complete 2X

Thanks GPP you Kicked my trashola.. 

Then off we went to "whole paycheck" and picked up some goods..

Tortilla chips with sunflower and flax seed, low sodium, thai sauce, cliff fruit bars, Justins pb packets, 2 new PB jars.. (I'm a little obsessed with fun flavor PB..) and some chicken medley and lasagna for the mister from the hot bar ;)


Can't wait to use this..

This morning I woke up early.. Grabbed a little banana for fuel and headed for a little fighting in BODY COMBAT with Shelly, She is AHHmaZing! love this girl.. She knows how to work it;) I'll miss her class.. Since this is my last week in Murray. tear. 
Thats all I'm doing for the day.. still feelin it from last night!

Came home and made a delicious breakfast!


1/3 C oats
1/2 scoop of whey vanilla EAS (not my fave) 
1 tbs of cinnamon raisin Swirl pb.. and yes. its a go..
a little squirt of agave nectar.
So good! 

Sorry for the lack of recipes lately.. I'm trying to eat out my cupboards  & fridge so I don't have a lot of food to move.. So all my meals are pretty simple and quick and snacky.. but hey thats how I roll..
especially when most of my pots and dishes are packed in a box someplace..
Hope you having a beautiful morning
loves! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Jed and I have been joking all week about Troga!!! We LOVE Modern Family!

    ReplyDelete