creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Saturday, October 23, 2010

moving day postponed yet again..

Has anyone EVER had as many difficulties in buying a house as we have!! I am very frustrated with it.. I am just camping out in my house until they give us the keys to get in..which will not be until MONDAY..

So I decided I would share a pumpkin cookie recipe.. (thanks julie) cause thats all I want right now to make me feel better.. the only problem is .. all my pans and supplies are in boxes so I can't make them right now.. but maybe you can ;)

{ingredients}

1 can of libbys pumpkin
1 box of spice cake mix
.

optional.. chocolate chips, nuts.. whatever you think would be delish.

right now.. I would pick chocolate.

Preheat oven 350
Mix the can of pumpkin and the cake mix together
spray cookie sheet with some Pam
place dollops of the dough on the sheet
Bake for 10 minutes 

Instant pumpkin cookies.
easy schmeasy 


Until Monday.. I will be camping out in this.

oh well.. maybe we can make a fort with all the boxes.. ;)