creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Monday, April 8, 2013

It’s a cold kinda day.

 

I’m home! We had such a great time with my grandparents! My kiddos can’t stop talking about nana and papa!

DSC_0323DSC_0321

Tanner really wasn’t in the picture taking mood..Winking smile

It was a LOOOOONG ride home. Lets just say it wasn’t has peaceful as the ride there. But we made it NON-stop so that was awesome! Bad news is I have trail mix everywhere in my back seat…

It was back to the grind today! I was pleased to see everyone back at the gym full force today!

I coached this workout this morning at GPP

gppstandard

Source

and came home to get the laundry going and nap time for the kiddos.

LUNCH:

For lunch I made a big spinach salad with a can of tuna, peppers and asparagus! It felt good to get some veggies in my system after a indulgent weekend.

IMG_2936[1]

IMG_2937[1]

It was good, although I wish I would have had soup along with it because it rained ALL day today and I just couldn’t get warm. Tomorrow!

I snacked on some almond butter and banana before teaching Body Attack! It was a fun class tonight!!

Got some grocery shopping done quick and went home and made a berry shake!

IMG_2941[1]

Yep, I’m still cold.

Genius on my part, obviously.

AND I even picked up some more Arctic Zero at the store.

IMG_2943[1]

YUM!

Looks like I’m not going to get warm anytime soon! Winking smile

Hopefully the rain will clear up tomorrow!

Hope you had a great Monday!