creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Saturday, April 6, 2013

4 Man Pac-Man

We made it into Boise Last night around 7PM. I was nervous about the 6 hour drive by myself with the twins, but they rocked it!! I had wrapped up a few new toys/snacks that I gave them when they started to be a little restless and it kept them entertained the whole way! They even napped!! {MIRACLE}

IMG_2839[1]IMG_2843[1]

We made up a quick dinner of left over pizza, protein shakes and left over Easter candy Winking smile

IMG_2860[1]

The kids discovered their new favorite toy…

IMG_2855[1]

They chased the jeeps around all night!

We even had a little time before the sun went down to go for a little walk with grams!

IMG_2850[1]

This morning I thought about doing a workout DVDVHS I found in my grams stash.

IMG_2862[1]

You can never go wrong with Jane Fonda or Richard Simmons.

I didn’t pack my leotard or high tops so I opted to cheer a cuz on in little league soccer. Little leauge rocks! He made like 8 goals!

IMG_2864[1]IMG_2863[1]

It was raining a little throughout the game and decided to bag the park idea we had planned and headed to the nearest bowling alley!

IMG_2867[1]IMG_2868[1]

It was a colored skinny kinda day.Winking smile.

Al’s bowling is fairly new and it was awesome! The kids bowled a game while we controlled itWinking smile

There was arcade up on the second level of the bowling alley so we headed up to try out a few!

IMG_2875[1]IMG_2872[1]

Checkout this pac-man game! It was pretty cool! Maybe I’m just a HUGE pac-man nerd but I was impressed that my favorite childhood nintendo game was bigger then my front door.

IMG_2870[1]

I’m determined to pass all levels with 3 of my BF’s.

It’s been a great trip so far with my grams and gramps!

Time for some lunch!

Hope your having a great w-end!

what is your favorite “classic” nintendo game?

I also love old school donkey kong!