creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Monday, February 25, 2013

Blogger lunch and a Sweat Fest

Hey guys!

Happy Monday!

Yesterday we hung out with fam and I’m pretty sure I ate a whole box of cereal..

IMG_2052[1]

and then some more with chocolate chips..

IMG_2050[1]

Then we made chocolate chip cookies with my sisters at my dads house.

IMG_2061[1]

I’ll call it a “carb-load” for my workouts today..

I woke up and headed to work early to train at GPP then stuck around for the next class to tackle this workout.

shapeshifter

source

I was dragging today! But I was absolutely dripping by that third triplet!

Sweat in they eyeballs dripping!!

After the workout I packed up the kiddos and headed to Jason’s Deli to have lunch with a bunch a cool chicks.

Janae, Misha, Megan, Ash and Megan

bloggerlunch

It was fun to get together with all these girls and some kids. (Do you see Tanners head?) I didn’t even know he was there.. ha! He was keeping himself busy racing laps around the restaurant! I’m glad he stopped in for the picture!

It was my first time at Jason’s Deli!

IMG_2085[1]

I know… I know… but I liked it! The salad bar was awesome!! I loaded up on veggies since they were pretty non-existent yesterday!

IMG_2088[1]

The kids had fun too! Pretty sure the ice cream cones was their favorite part too.

IMG_2084[1]

By the time I got home the kids had a quick nap and I went over body attack choreography and headed to the gym to teach a kick a class. I love body attack! It’s a sweat fest and right up any cardio lovers alley.

I came home and wrapped up the night with a THICK protein shake!

DSC_0178

In a huge and awesome McD’s cup.

In the mix:

  • 8 oz. Water
  • 1/2 cup mixed berries
  • 4 frozen strawberries
  • 1 scoop Elite Protein (Chocolate)
  • 2 cups of spinach
  • 7-10 ice cubes

Blend it all into a lovely crap color and enjoy it like I didn’t say it looks like crap.

Have a good night y’all!

Where is your favorite salad bar?

What was your workout today?

7 comments:

  1. Me: Huh. I just read another blog post about someone going to Jason's Deli... Weird coincidence, that.

    Me, 2 seconds later: DUH.

    I'm pretty sure she also asked the salad bar question. Weird as it sounds, my favorite salad bar was at my college (yes, 10 years ago). SO! MANY! CHOICES! And they were all cleaned, sliced, diced, pitted, peeled, whatever. And you could eat however much you could get into a bowl. Or two bowls. None of this "pay by weight" stuff.

    Geez. Now I'm really in the mood for salad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We need to have more blogger meetups around these parts. Yayy for attack. I taught Step today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I got to meet you!! You are adorable, as are your little kiddo's! They can steal my carrots anytime! I love your blog too, definitely keeping it on my radar! I hope I get to see you again soon! xoxoxo Megs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had so much fun hanging out with you yesterday! I'm in love with your kids... they are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE JD's salad bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet tomatoes. BUT, they need to include sprouts to make it perfect.
    that protein concoction actually looks quite tasty. i may try that on my non salad days:)

    ReplyDelete