creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Friday, November 9, 2012

Synergy Stew

Hey guys! It has been snowing here today NON-stop!


Somebody really loved it.

IMG_0217[1]IMG_0218[1]
First thing this morning he wanted to go “catch snow.” So we did.

I also broke out the Christmas music..I’m usually all against listening to Christmas music until AFTER thanksgiving but I thought maybe it would help me break out of my “snow,snow go away” thoughts. It did. A little.

Synergy Stew


Have you ever made a stew or soup and after you finished you thought “that would have been really good if..”? It was missing maybe just one ingredient to make it absolutely perfect?

I have.

Mainly because I usually decide to make a soup off a whim with left overs and almost always forget a little onion. (I love the flavor onions give in soup). 

I’m going to take this a different route and relate it to MY personal synergy. Synergy is created when things work together to create a great income outcome.

What makes me good, or feel my best? What elements assist me in my life to achieve my best self.


1. SLEEP- I need sleep. I crave it some most days and honestly do not know how I got through the first few months of becoming a mom. When the twins sleep well. Mom does too! I’m happier, more energetic and less grumpy.

2. My family,husband and children- I love these people and their sarcasm, jokes and love. I know if I ever need anything I have someone to call. Chances they pretend their to busy to care are high, but I know they have the best intentions. ---Totally kidding. I love them all and they love me. Sarcasm at best.
 SONY DSCprint-052SANY0172

3. My friends- My friends are some of the most unique, down to earth, funniest people I know. I don’t know how I could get through my day without their emoji text and sweaty hugs.
279971_3844390502896_1395229283_o

4. GPP- My day doesn’t go anywhere without getting my workout done first. I can’t get anything done around my house until I get my workout done.

gpphard


5. Me time- I love my schedule. I like having a plan, things to do, places to be, people to see kind of life. I also love having scheduled “me” time. To take a nap, right in my journal, blog, read a book etc. ME time is for my sanity.


6. Eating Clean- When I eat clean, I feel better. Easy as that.

IMG_0219[1]
Eating Chicken, Rice, Broccoli and raspberries while watching Greys? Even Better.


Check out some of the other things my friends over at fitmixer have going on!

BOGO sale! Send people to our Facebook page (http://facebook.com/fitmixer) You have to  "like" fitmixers page to unlock the code to get a FREE bottle of fruit punch amino® with any purchase (does not include blender bottles). Ends November 30.
Weekend Getaway Giveaway! Again, go to the Fitmixer Facebook page and follow the steps to win the Weekend Getaway. The prize consists of a $99 Marriott Hotels & Resorts voucher and a $50 gift card to Restaurants.com. Ends November 30. ---Who wouldn’t want to win a getaway!
Fitmixer® Product Daily Giveaway! Go to the Fitixer website (http://fitmixer.com/current-promotions/daily-giveaway/) to enter to win their choice of any fitmixer® product, DAILY! You have to enter daily to increase your chances of winning, and the winners are announced each day. This promo ends December 15.

Head on over to Fitmixer and tell them a few of your ingredients in your synergy stew to gain a few extra entries!  To head on over right now CLICK HERE!

GO! GO! GO!
Question of the day:
What is your synergy stew recipe?

2 comments:

  1. Look at that cute little guy! You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. Its so true. Life is a balance and you need everything to come together. My sleep type has just not be doing so well lately. I= grumpy!!

    ReplyDelete