creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Monday, April 9, 2012

What I would of done

Last night, I turned off my 5am alarm. This whole rest thing just got real.
Capture1
Sundays are typically my rest day, so today was my first real “no workout” day. I got up at 8:30am Wow. Kudos to the twinners who slept like champs.
I made some eggs with veggies to start off the day. I also had some grapefruit to kick off the morning right.
DSCN0922
Can you see the steam?
Since I am not working out at the extent that I usually do I am going to just share what I would of done today.
If I was injury free I would of…
Woke up at 5 am to run 4 miles with some friends.
I would of also completed this workout.
In 16 minutes.. give or take.
This is one of my favorite workouts at GPP and it would have been a great way to start the week following the Easter crap. (More on that later.)
Meg-inator
For time complete:
15-16-17-18-19-20
  • Thrusters 45/65
  • Burpees
  • KB swings 25/35
Give it a try! This workout guarantees you to be a hot mess under 20 minutes.
We spent a lot of time playing outside today- a walk to the park, playing ball in the front yard and lots of staring at my garden trying to decide what I want to do with it. Yard work is < laundry…
Easter recap!
Easter this year was spent with Brents family. We split time between Brents mom and Dads home. We had a great time and once the babes discovered there was candy in eggs they were all for it.
We enjoyed-
Two Easter egg hunts
DSCN0896
DSCN0899
DSCN0905
DSCN0911
Lots of family time,
IMG_6686[1]
Ham, potatoes, rolls, a green salad, jell-o and CAKE.
IMG_6689[1]
My SIL made this cute wittle wabbit.
Confession:
I fell off the paleo train yesterday. Oops. I had some cake and some jelly-bellys and a bite size snickers…Then went ahead and had some rice krispies for dinner. Stellar.
I’m totally paying for it today. My belly has not been happy ALL day.  Eating clean definitely makes me feel better all around.
Q. What was your workout today? (I’ll vicariously live through all of you..)

2 comments:

  1. That bunny cake seriously is so so cute. Glad to hear you had some Easter treats. Kay is starting to sleep a litttttle longer. But I'm totally jealous of 830!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Candice! It's been a long time since I've seen you all, but I thought I would let you know that I enjoy these blogs. I had our latest baby, Kelton, on March 2nd and I am kicking it in gear this week. I am always a calorie counter, but need some routines to kick my own butt.

    Also, what is that egg and veggie breakfast? It's mouth watering!

    Thanks for your amazing insite. Love this in particular because I can't believe what I allowed myself to eat Sunday. :s You were not alone girl!

    ReplyDelete