creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, December 30, 2010

saying goodbye.. is never easy.

Hey everyone! how has your day been so far? Good I hope!!
 Yesterday we were supposed to go see a play. But due to HORRIBLE weather. We decided it would be best and just spend quality time together as a family. I am sad that we weren't able to go visit here..

But I am glad that I was able to spend alone time with the mr. and our two little babes. 
There is a bright side to everything right?..and have a little tummy time and attempting to roll over..
he just thinks its funny.. 


Missing the show last night wasn't the only bad news I received.. I got an email last night saying that one of the gyms I teach at is being taken over by another gym and they will NOT have group fitness classes. Honestly, WHAT is a gym without group fitness.. l.a.m.e.. if you ask me.. Anyway, This makes me so sad. I have enjoyed teaching there and have made so many friends. 
So to the members that read my blog. THANK YOU! thank you for your determination, strength and kindness. You all mean so much to me. I hope to teach you all again someday.

This morning I taught my last attack class there. I was very sad to have to say goodbye to everyone. We had one heck of a good time.

I am so grateful for so many friends and family that share the passion of fitness and overall health with me. My brother in-law opened up a new gym in Woods Cross, UT. Check it out! here. This is his opening week! And its free! Jason is very knowledgeable and will work you out depending on your body type. Read up on his website! By clicking above.. on " here."


Pre workout. 1/2 a banana with PB.. Not just any PB.. this PB
no joke. this is like crack. (just the fact that it is addicting..) 
and its on sale at smiths right now. fyi.
SO GOOD! 

Breakfast was the same as yesterday..
post workout.. same as yesterday.. 
(don't act surprised..)



Lunch 

Lettuceless salad Beast.

1 C. Broccoli Slaw.
1/2 tomato
small amount of purple onion
a quarter of a cucumber
1/2 of a 1/2 of avocado.. (ya, follow?)
1/2 sweet potato (yam)
8 ounces of chicken

topped with balsamic vinagrette 
1 tbs of hummus

mix all the greens, reds and purples.. 
then heat up the tater and chicken and 
toss on top! 


thats a beast. 

veggies, 
carbs
protein 
healthy fat.
That is a complete meal. fo sure. 

Today.. I put away, Christmas!
Does that make anyone else kind of sad?
I love the lights and decorations around my house.. 
(now it looks like a naked house again..)