creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Monday, December 27, 2010

Getting back in the game!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
We had a great time! It was a wonderful weekend and I didn't want it to end! It was the babies first Christmas, and boy did they get spoiled!

Christmas eve was filled with good food and family. 
The Mr.'s family has a mexican fiesta and my family feast on crab and all the fixin's. SOOO good! Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the food! my hands were occupied with one of the twins the entire time.. But we got some pictures of opening gifts. 

BOOKS!

Me and the Mr. 

..Christmas Morning..

I woke up and made 

{CHRISTMAS CREPES!}
X3...


Ingredients 
3/4 cup of oat flour
3 tbs of wheat flour
2 egg whites and 1 whole egg
Mix in blender
Heat pan on stove spray with pam 
When pan is hot, pour a small amount onto pan and pick up the pan and swirl the batter around until evenly thin on pan. 
Let cook for about 2-3 minutes then remove.

Fill with any desired topping ;)
raspberries, blueberries,  cottage cheese, greek yogurt are my fav! 


{SANTA CAME TO OUR HOUSE}
 I actually just think they would of been happy with a box of wrapping paper, But It was so fun having them this year to wake up and take down to see what santa had brought.. Yes, we had to WAKE THEM up! I was to excited and couldn't sleep. It was 8:30am so I figured that was long enough.

SANTA CAME!!


We love the wrapping paper!!


After such a great holiday weekend  Its time to get back on track! I love the holidays and all the treats involved!


 but I have to admit I am excited to get back to being my crazy self again. Healthy eats and hard workouts! I love treats but it seriously put me in a sugar coma last night..
Have you ever tried
Oreo Truffles


OH deliciousness.. If I could make these healthy.. I would but they are completely "worth it".

My friend brought these ones over and I love them but they are dangerously delicious! I will have to get the recipe!

But now they are now gone.. and its time to jump back on into the game.
Breakfast-


CRAB Omelet

6 egg whites
red pepper
green pepper
purple onion
avocado
Crab meat (leftover from christmas ;))

How to:
 heat pan and spray with pam
add, peppers and onions, let them cook for a little while 
depending how crunchy you like them 
Then add your eggs
scramble to cooked throughly
add crab.
 remove from heat and put on plate and top with some avocado. 
add some toast 
and enjoy!!

It was a little chilly today so I decided it was a good day for some pro co!

WITH CREAM!

Heat water in mug in the microwave 1-2 minutes
pour hot water into blender
add 1.5 scoop of protein chocolate elite whey
blend 
pour back into mug and top it off with some cream!
Delish!



Hope you all had a great Christmas!!!! 
Time to think about some new years goals!