creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Sunday, November 21, 2010

White Poop.

Hi everyone! So I'm rewriting this post.. cause of a mishap..that actually really wanted me to make throw my computer out in the snow.. Sorry I haven't posted much in the past couple days but its been IN. Freaking. SANE around here..
The wedding turned out beautiful!
Pictures hung, hot chocolate ready, pie cut, centerpieces placed, babies happy, bride happy.. It was a crazy day but it was perfect..

The twinners ready to party.. well besides shoes..


..Ode to the madre..

This was done at my wedding along with both of my sisters. Its done in honor of my mother who passed away in 2005. Her favorite flower was yellow roses, her wedding dress and a picture to show just how beautiful she really was.

My sister had a hot chocolate bar and pumpkin or apple pie for the guests! 
Such a cute idea, I have never seen it done before at any other reception. We had hot water with different kinds of hot chocolate and syrup mix ins with mallows!


PIE!!

the beautiful bride and I!

We were even able to get a family picture!

All in all.. By the end of the day we all had a great time


Congrats little SIS!





Yesterday I had a hankering to try out Averies Recipe




Averie's Raw Vegan Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes - 5 minute Recipe
1/2 c Flax Seeds.  Grind well, then add the rest of the ingredients.
2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree (I used TJ's Organic canned)
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (or Agave to preserve true raw status)
1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (or a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, clove...your basic fall seasonings)
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Note: You may have to go a little over or a little under this amount.  Your batter may appear a little crumbly in the Vita or Food Proc so be careful not to overdo it with the oil or you will suffer a bad case of Sloppy Balls.  TWSS)

Recipe Yields 14 Balls 




I didn't have flaxseeds.. so I decided that flaxseed meal would be a good idea..

okay.. X that.. BAD IDEA..

So I decided to just add some PB



Good idea.

This morning I felt like a 




{Omelet Mess}

8 egg whites w. 1 yolk
some green pepper
some red pepper
some yellow pepper
some sweet onion
some spinach
Do you like how I measured out “some” today with the ingredients.
Truthfully, it doesn't matter how much you use with this certain recipe.. Part of the reason I call it a “mess”
But the main reason is.. I cannot perfect the omelet.. so it ends up being scrambled aka A MESS!!

Just another recipe I need to "perfect" 

chop all your veggies and throw on in your skillet with some pam. 

Crack your eggs.

Pour it in and scramble it up... add the spinach very last. 
Slice some avocado on top..



& eat with some toast with agave.. 
please and thank you!! 

White POOP..

No I'm not talking about the baby poop..
I am referring to the white poop outside



I hate snow.. really.. I know. To me it just stinks.. How could I hate something that is so pure and white? Let me tell you..
I don't like wearing coats. I can't move my arms, scarfs hang and get caught on everything.. I become special needs when I wear gloves.. I can't do anything with them on..
I hate having to bundle the babies up so they barely buckle in their car seats. And Hauling them in and out in the cold wet SNOW.. 
Also you have to pull this out 
several times throughout the day and hold down your stuffy baby and try your best to get the snot out of the moving target.. 

Give me some hot pro co. I'm callin it a day... 

But for now we are staying nice and bundled..

BUT I do LOVE it because it means THE HOLIDAYS are HERE! 

So now that I re typed most of what I wrote before the mishap..
Go make yourself some cookies!



2 comments:

  1. Candice I love your posts by the way, you crack me up with some things you say too! Like why you don't like scarfs and gloves...Love you p.s. missed you tons this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read lots of reviews about different kinds of diapers. This was the one I chose to buy! I ordered a few one size diapers and a few large size ones. The large ones need two inserts to fit my 6 month old but I just adore the one size because of the adjustable elastic in them.

    ReplyDelete