creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Saturday, August 7, 2010

..The Twins..

July 14, 2010
My babies arrived.
Two beautiful children that I will always cherish.
I love my husband, he is such a stud. And a wonderful father who is a big supporter for me.
My twins were born via Cesarean. I was lucky enough to have a quick recovery without any complications.
I am now 3 weeks postpartum.
It took me one full week to recover enough to feel like going for a walk and start exercising lightly. Dr's order is to wait 6 weeks before jumping back into my normal regimine. But for those of you that know me know that I really take that more as a "guideline".. I have started working out lightly with resistance bands and taking the babies on walks around our neighborhood, I also enjoy postpartum yoga. This is good and all but I can't wait to actually run, and get back to teaching!
My current weight is 154. only 9 pounds away from my pre pregnancy wieght..
Lets see how long it takes to achieve my goal.