creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Work it.

Hi friends!!! Happy Hump Day!
Yesterday I didn’t get around to posting, it was just one of those days my bed & Nashville sounded better:.
I had a morning workout at my BIL gym, I met a friend there. It was a good cardio workout with a variety of different movements with some running mixed in.
Later I got my GPP WOD in, which I wasn’t necessarily planning on doing, because I lack flexibility in my shoulders for them and they are a MAJOR goat of mine.. Same with Brent.. when he got home from work, we decided to man up and face the squat.
Well…. OH squats can kiss it.
IMG_2663[1]
After I headed to Ballet Blast again with my friend. It was packed this week! But I felt more confident with the movements and was able to follow along better.
This morning I headed to GPP to coach and watch a few classes gut this workout out!
specter2
Source
IMG_2673[1]
Kenz was next to me in the workout and we pushed each other to the end.
Done and DONE… So rough, sweaty and uh… sweaty!
I still had some time after before I had to pick up the kids from a friends house so I decided to do a quick run.
By quick, I mean really slow. Specter took all I had today….
3 miles and that was that.
IMG_2668[1]
During nap time I decide to take some R & R with some ice cream!
A few of my friends have been fans of Arctic Zero for a while now and I haven’t tried it till today.
Verdict: I really liked it!!! The nutritional stats are not to shabby either! My stomach didn’t hurt afterward either! Win, win!

IMG_2672[1]
I didn’t take pics of my food much today, but after coaching a night class I came home and had some fish, green beans with avocado.
On a kid plate. Winking smile I don’t know why I always eat my food from my kids plates? Probably because my other ones are heavy and huge and theirs are cute and make eating fun?
IMG_2677[1]
What was your workout today?
Do you eat off kids plates?
Have you tried Arctic Zero?