creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, January 31, 2013

It finally happened.

 

One of my children was dunking my phone into a glass of water like a oreo…

So into a bag of rice it went….

I have high hope it will come back to life….{let’s not talk about it}

So because I have no pics to re-cap the day I archived one of my favorite salsa recipes that would be a great and healthy option for your superbowl shin-dig this year!

peachsalsa

 

Ingredients:

  • 3 kiwis diced
  • 1 peach diced
  • 1/4 C. Purple onion diced
  • 1/2 Avocado
  • 1/8 C. chopped lemon balm
  • 2 tbs lime juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Directions
1. Cut/dice kiwi, peach, onion, avocado and lemon balm

2. Mix well, till all combined and Serve!! If you like a thinner salsa (not so chunky) you can use a food processor to mix it up.. But I like it chunky ;)

Delicious!!!!

What are you making for super bowl Sunday?