creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Under the Weather.

Today has been a little on the rough side..

I guess you could say this week has been on the rough side..

It started this weekend when Tanner caught a bug..

tanner

Its totally in the air…

65fd746c511d243fb18589aa21894_h366_w650_m6_lfalse

Source

Um.. Hello, Inversion!

Yummy….

MSN news wrote this article…

“A collective of doctors in Utah have deemed Salt Lake City's air pollution issue a health emergency, and is calling on local government for help.

“SALT LAKE CITY  — A group of Utah doctors is declaring a health emergency over the Salt Lake City area's lingering air pollution problem.”

“Utah Physicians for a Healthy Environment planned to deliver a petition Wednesday demanding immediate action by elected officials.”

“The group wants Gov. Gary Herbert and mayors of northern Utah cities to cut the pollution.”

“The doctors suggest lowering highway speed limits, making mass transit free for the winter and curbing industrial activities. They want a permanent ban on wood-burning. And they want large employers to let people work from home.”

“The doctors are advising people to avoid the outdoors. They say people can help their bodies fight toxic exposure by introducing anti-oxidants in their diet, like fish oil or chocolate”.

Here is the link to the article

Anyone notice the best line of this article?

I guess I better start eating some chocolate to help my body fight this toxic exposure….

Genius article. I know.

It is suppose to snow tomorrow so hopefully some of this will clear out!!

I’m ready to pack up and move soon…

Maybe its because I woke up today not feeling so hot and it has gotten worse through the day. Sad smile

I took it easy on todays GPP workout.

I was able to finish it but took it slow and lost count A LOT.

doocer

Aussie Pull ups took me the longest! I don’t know why but hanging and going up and down fast today just was not working for me.

Kind of LOVE box switches though!

So I’m calling it a night early and hitting the sack, in hopes that I feel better when my alarm goes off at 5 AM…..

Sorry for the negative energy today.. its life. Sick kids, crappy weather and now I’m feeling it… It just goes to show, everyone has their pitfalls in life, and you just have to keep your head up, and try to find the positive somewhere.

Have a great night guys!