creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day & Red Mango Winner!

Happy Valentines my loves! Hope your all being showered with chocolate, love and such.

We started our day with strawberry heart waffles!

IMG_1905[1]

Its been a busy busy day and its not even over, we are just getting to the fun part!!

Brent and I are headed to a movie tonight without the kids.

Want to guess how long its been since we have been to a movie together? Just the two of us?

Try—3 years. really. NO lie.

Saying “I’m excited,” is an understatement.

Last night was a little crazy in the house, getting ready for V-day today and blogging the winner of red mango was postponed to NOW!!!

I used Random.org to select the winners!!

Congrats!

redmangowinner11

redmangowinner1

AND

redmangowinner22

redmangowinner2

Please email me candice@bodyofamother.com with your mailing address info!!

Happy love day my friends!! and for all my single Ladies out there,

valentines

love it!

Happy VALENTINES Day.

1 comment:

  1. Those pancakes are sooo cute!! We are approaching 2 years without seeing a theater movie!! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete