creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Its all about the chocolate.

Hey everyone I hope your having a great Saturday so far! I woke up early and snacked on half a banana




before heading to the gym to teach pump, My foot is still bugging me so no running today, hopefully it feels better soon!
Post workout all I wanted was some chocolate and of course its never a bad idea to add some greens!


In the mix

  • 1.5 scoop of chocolate elite protein
  • 1.5 C. almond milk vanilla unsweetened
  • 7-10 ice cubes
  • 1 tbs cocoa
  • pinch of gaur/xanthan gum
  • 2 handfuls of spinach
  • Topped with a few chia seeds
This shake hit the spot this morning! That extra tbs of coca makes it oober chocolately!! Its starting to get hot here, FINALLY I think its safe to say summer is here! I have been loving it! And now we are off to enjoy this beautiful day!!




1 comment:

  1. I tried extra cocoa in my protein shake. Loved the chocolatey goodness. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete