This weekends highlights:
- Date night to Les Mis- I have a secret love for broadway plays. In fact we already have tickets for wicked and it doesn't release until next summer!!
all fancied up!
- Body Pump/Dirty dash.. duty called, so I taught class instead of participating in the race.. but it sure looks like my friends had fun! (if there is a dirty dash race in your area YOU need to sign up!) Life changing. really. Although so is Body pump. In fact, this class was epic and I am still sore!
- First BBQ with friends and the babies first dum-dum
yum! we love sugar!!!
- T had his 3rd tooth break through! ... ROUGH. no pic.. its one of his top teeth and he just does not hold still for mom to get a good shot. B hasn't had even one yet.. I will have to do a tips for teethers post.. (would you like that?) although this is my first round with it.. so I'll tell you my secrets if you tell me yours.
- Twins first time at the zoo! I'm pretty sure they made good friends with the monkeys..
mom.. were not to sure about these tigers..
- Great G-pas birthday party
So not a lot of food creating this weekend.. I did however make something I haven't had in a loooong time!
A berry shake!
In the mix:
- 1 cup almond milk
- handful of frozen blueberries
- handful of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 6 ice cubes
You can never go wrong with one of these cups of deliciousness for breakfast, post-workout or even dessert!
It was a great weekend and even looking forward to the week to come! Due to the fact we have a little vaca at the end :)
Q. Any teething questions? advice? etc. I will include any and all tips in my "tips for teethers" post! I work in a pediatric dental office so any ?'s about baby teeth are welcome.
Q. Whats your favorite animal at the zoo?
I love the little monkeys and would take one home if I didn't already have two. :)
Sounds like a GREAT weekend to me! Date nights are always amazing :) The kiddos look OH so cute! Can't get enough. I would LOVE to see a teethers post. And I go for smoothie cups post workout/for breakfast on the regular. They're perfect during the summer. Favorite animal at the zoo? I love hippos :)ReplyDelete