creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Monday, October 4, 2010

Body Attack #70

Launch is tonight!! Anyone who is anybody will be there! Don't miss it! We have a ton a fun new music and moves! If your a B-town fittie.. you know where. 5:30 PM!! If you need to know location just message me and I'll let you know! Can't wait to see you there, and get a little sweat sesh on!

more post to come.. I'm having a little photo upload issue.. I'll get it figured out stat! Fun new recipe, quick vaca, and body circuit at home :)
xoxo
Cand

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candice--where do you teach? I'm a director in Farmington and I need attack instructors!!! Let me know! Send me an email at healthierstrongeryou@gmail.com if you have some time! Thanks! Great blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops..in a hurry...it's strongerhealthieryou@gmail.com. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete