creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Hallows Eve..

Hey Friends.. So I just wrote a whole post.. and "internet explorer stopped working" wth.. oh well.. Here it goes again..

Well, I'm finally back to the bloggy! My internet service.. gave us our internet back.. dogs. (that's just a whole other story!)

Anyway, Its Halloween EVE! Any fun plans!?

This Morning I did a Triathlon..
Okay.. not for real but My own triathlon

Body Combat
Body Pump (while wearing my fleece cave woman costume) .. never again.. I was a sweaty mess.
Body Attack..

Say what? Yes, I did all 3.. call me crazy. I don't do this often but when I teach both that's just how it rolls.. Only do what you feel comfortable doing. Just because I did it Doesn't mean you have to. Listen to your body. If the only workout you get today is taking your kids trick or treating house to house. AWESOME! That is a workout itself.. especially if you go on hills ;)

PUMPKIN PROTEIN BREAD

1 C. Oat flour
2 Scoops Vanilla Protein
2 TBS cinnamon (i looove it)
1 TSP Nutmeg
1/2 can of miss libbys pumpkin (the small jar)
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 & 1/2 mushed ripe ripe banana

Pre-heat oven 350
Mix all ingredients together and Pour into bread pan.
I baked mine for about 30 ish minutes.. depending on your oven. Keep a good eye on it and stick a toothpick in to make sure its cooked ;)

I may or may not of picked at it before the picture..

We killed the loaf.. 

It was delish. 



Last night we carved our pumpkins.. and you know I saved the seeds.. they are still drying.. so tomorrow I will share the recipe for my fav roasted pumpkin seeds


Alright.. blogger picture uploader is not working... I will post pics when it will actually let me!

Have a great day everyone!!!

What are you being for Halloweeny?