But today this.. was NOT in the plan..
Poor little T.. His nose is running faster then I can keep up with it.. Every Sneeze, cough and hiccup..
and of course giggles.. = snooooottttttt
not in the plan.
Luckily, someone stuck to the plan..
The sudden wind and snow storm was not in the plan..
Missing my scheduled 3 Run.. NOT in the plan
Spending two hours being entertained by balloons.. not exactly in my plan..but I'll take it.
What else exactly went according to plan today?
DINNER came according to plan.
Chicken Melt with Veggie Ranch Pasta
Ingredients for chicken
- 2 eggs whites
- whole wheat crumbs
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
Veggie Ranch Pasta
- Whole wheat Pasta
- 1 bag of frozen stir fry Veggies
- 3 cups of spinach
- 1 C. Orginal Hummus
- 1/2 C. Almond Milk (any milk should work)
- 1/2 of a Ranch Dip Packet
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 T. Braggs amino soy sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Take your chicken and soak it in the egg whites and roll it in the whole wheat crumbs and place in 8x8 glass dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes until cooked throughly
- While your chicken is baking, boil your noodles (I cooked the entire box but you could only do half, I save some for future meals.)
- In a skillet, put 1 tsp of coconut oil and add your veggies, I didn't use anything special.
hello Walmart special...
- Roast your veggies and then add the spinach cover for 3-5 minutes until spinach cooks
- Then, add your hummus, almond milk, ranch dip and braggs liquid amino alternative soy sauce
simply organic is the best!! no msg!! fyi.. hidden valley ranch dip contains msg.
- You may need to add more milk to make a nice creamy sauce.
- When chicken is done pull it out of the oven and pour desired amount of tomato sauce over chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
and place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted on top!
pasta + veggie mix + chicken melt = BEST dinner everrrrrrrrrr!!!
& that my friends.. happened according to plan.