creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Thursday, February 3, 2011

MyTRI

This year, I set out a goal to actually complete a triathlon, A triathlon consists of a swim, bike and run.
Well, today I have my own tri to do..(MYTRI) but it will consist of  swim, Gpp, Body Attack.
I picked up another class at a brand new gym in town. Since I lost two classes.. I have been on the search to pick up another. Tonight is my first class there and I couldn't be more excited. I love to teach! I can't wait to meet new people and hopefully leave a lasting impression... that they will feel tomorrow ;)

This morning I hit off the beginning of the mytri at the pool.
After a quick Pre-workout snack
+ the rest of the naner with more PB scoops ;)

I love swimming in the morning. I'll admit, waking up at 4:30 am is a little rough but as soon as I hit the water it felt good to be up! We swam for about an hour before the elderly swim class took over. One day, I'll join them. ;) I hit up GPP right after. LOVED todays workout! Killer cardio fo sure.
Came home and actually the cold weather hit me with a craving for some PRO-Co
Cozy warm. 

Favorite snack of the day..
Marys "Crack" crackers..
I call them crack.. because they are just as addicting as vanilla almond granola!! 

love me some seeds

Hummmmmmus love


All done with 2 of the 3 events of the mytri. Ready to tackle BA class tonight. 

But for now.. 

Its time to tackle the "Real" workout of the day
{love}

Q. What is your favorite Snack

Q. If you could make up your own Triathlon.. What would it consist of??