creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Friday, February 4, 2011

its a dogs day.



Hey everyone!! So happy its FRIDAY!! But today was kind of a sad day.. it is Sadies birthday.. Sadie was my pomeranian, that really was my first child.. ask anyone.. She was the cutest, most spoiled dog in the universe! Sadly, she was poisoned by a dog hater in the neighborhood.. :( I miss this little pup.

I went back to work, just on friday. The Mr. gets to play Mr. MOM.. and I think he likes it and I like the break. 
So for breakfast I had a chobani yogurt..
pineapple 

with a little vanilla granola on top! and about 6 handfuls later..
it was gone. ;)

 For Lunch I just had a green monster
(I have a lot of spinach to use up;))
and I visited on of my fave stores.. Sunflower Market.. best, & cheapest produce.
I was still hungry so I grabbed a bar

It was ho hum.. not bad.. but it was no peanut butter..

Check out what I discovered..

I picked up a few of these babies.. for the babies.
Banana & Prunes..
I'll let you know how they pan out. 

FUN WORKOUT TODAY AT GPP..
so fun.. you could do it at home!!

{hit the deck}
With a deck of cards perform exercises as drawn for each of the following:
Hearts = Push-ups
Diamonds = Sit ups
Clubs = Squats
Spades = Burpees
Numbered cards are done for reps as numbered
Face cards are 10 reps
Aces are 15 reps
Jokers = 400m run


Have a good friday!!

..Coming up tomorrow..

SUPERBOWL SALSA





gppfitness.com

1 comment: