creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine consisted of Birthday Celebrations, a workout, Christmas shopping, Christmas Parties, and Syrup!

Okay, forget the syrup.. I may of watched Elf last night as well.

Friday night, I went out to celebrate Liz’s Birthday! (She is the on the right of me!) She also has done a guest post for me! She is an inspiration to me in so many ways. I’m lucky to have her and all these ladies in my life.

IMG_0860[1]

Saturday I taught body pump and spent about 20 minutes of hodge podge cardio before I got bored and made up a quick workout to tackle before calling it a day.

xmascircuit

I ate brown rice, broccoli and tilapia for many meals this weekend.. Monday grocery shopping can’t come soon enough.

IMG_0867[1]

Good thing I like fish.

My friend Randi, invited us to her house to meet Santa tonight.

I was a excited because I thought my twins would actually like Santa. They have been talking about what they want to ask Santa for quite often lately.

Who was I kidding?

IMG_0886[1]IMG_0887[1]

Okay, maybe, deep down I wanted them to cry… it always makes for a classic Santa Clause picture… right? Smile

IMG_0888[1]

They both actually had a good time with some new friends!

I came home and started to make these cookies! Tomorrow we are having some friends over to decorate!

IMG_0890[1]

Question of the Day:

If you have kids.. do they like Santa?

What is your workout plan for MONDAY?