creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Moab Car Show & Workout

 

Hey guys!! Thought I’d drop in super quick and let you know how the trip is going so far!

Baylee and I left last night to catch up with these two handsome guys!

IMG_3256[1]

We arrived pretty late last night so the kids were beyond tired!

Brent let Tanner stay up and wait for us.

We are all sleeping in one room and T&B are not the best sleepers on vacation…. so needless to say we were up at 5:30AM..

My SIL Janey goes to GPP with me and was up willing to do a workout. I was a little tired but once we got going I felt SO much better!!

Here is what we were able to throw together.

inthedirt

After the workout I fueled up on some Prooats with half a banana and egg whites with veggies! Oh… and a rockstar. {Breakfast of Champs….}

IMG_3259[1]

After breakfast we headed to the car show.

My FIL has a ‘56 Chevy that he puts in the car show every year, so we hung out there for a little bit and admired all the classics, played at the park and snacked on sugar roasted almonds. aka. crack.

IMG_3261[1]

Now were back and attempting to put the twins down for a nap… proving to be unsuccessful so far Winking smileGuess the kids what a vacation from nap time….

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!