creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 

I’m sure you guys are sick of Thanksgiving re-caps but your getting one more.. I’ll make it quick.

Thankgiving started at GPP with the “Pie Burn” The workout was a mash-up of a few GPP classics. I was able to do the first 20 minutes of the workout before I had to head to Golds.

IMG_0439[1]

Golds holds an annual “Turkey Burn” 90 minute Combat/Attack class on Thanksgiving. I have been part of this burn team for the last 5 years. It was and always is a tough class and it felt good to sweat buckets before sitting down to Dinner!

IMG_0446[1]

When I got home I did a quick clean sweep of the house and showered. My MIL came over and started setting up for the Thanksgiving feast!!

My rolls turned out fantastic!!

IMG_0447[1]

Mash potatoes, turkey, stuffing, you know the rest..

IMG_0451[1]

We had a great time with Brents family, everything turned out perfect. Tanner was off running around with his cousins and we couldn’t track him down for the picture..

IMG_0475[1]

All the girls spent some time going through ads for the best black friday deals. We decided to hit up Target since it opened at 9. My sister in law and my niece and nephew got there shortly after and the place was a madhouse. The line to purchase was snaked throughout the entire store…

IMG_0467[1]

IMG_0470[1]

It took as an hour to get here….

IMG_0472[1]

But we made out with Christmas! It was a successful black Friday err.. Thursday shopping.

The next morning it was right back to GPP to burn off the pie.

405063_10151300960040490_187215753_n

I am most definitely feeling it today! It made Combat and Pump today quite heavy on the bottom half..

I just found out my grandparents are here from out of town and coming to visit! I’m off for a little more family time!!

Question of the Day:

What was your Turkey day Workout? Post turkey workout?

Did you Black Friday Shop?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't do a Turkey Day workout, but I should have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! A combat/attack combo sounds fantastic. I ran with Kaylin on Turkey day and taught Attack the day after!! Your rolls look delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family pic!! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete