creating a healthy lifestyle for mothers and women everywhere

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In the process.

I am in the process of creating some rolly goodness.

IMG_0434[1]

Lets hope they rise… Yeast has always been my worst enemy.

Did I mention it is almost midnight to?

IMG_0435[1]

But my cranberry sauce is also in the making and I love making it because it fills my house with the most yummiest smell of cranberry heaven. Not to mention is the best cranberry sauce you have ever had.

IMG_0436[1]

Workout:

GPP

5 mile TM

IMG_0430[1]

My run on the TM today was kind of a run/texting run. (I was totally THAT person at the gym..)

Thanksgiving is at my house this year so I was coordinating everything with a few family members. I will call it multi tasking. Texting and running is no easy task. I’ll refer to it as a talent from here on out.

Work, Running, errands, cleaning, playing and now baking! Off to roll these rolls!

Goodnight!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Get your workout done first thing! You won’t regret it!

Ill be at GPP bright and early ready for the “Pie Burn”

Then I’m shooting over to Golds for 90 minutes of Body Combat and Body Attack.. Yearly sweat fest. Got to love it.

Question of the day:

What is your “Turkey Burn” Workout for Thanksgiving? Race? Gym fun? Most gyms around here are holding some sort of event to help burn those calories early.. (Like it really matters, you can’t out workout a bad diet..) –>just sayin’ But you can enjoy it .Winking smile